Monday, September 12, 2022

We Love Stamping; September challenge


Hello. With this card I'll enter in your following challenge:

We Love Stamping; September challenge - A/G with stamping 


Every now and then I'll get back to the Retiform tech.  In the past I have used the traditional tech, where diagonal lines cross each other but this time I added a little twist to it. I took a rectangle and traced its outline on a white card stock repeating this several times to form a grid. I saw this tech on YT video of Natasha Foote and decided to give it a go. To colour the rectangles I used Forest Moss, Brushed Corduroy and Tea Dye Distress Inks. The images are from several stamp sets with adventure theme and I stamped them with black VersaFine Ink. This masculine BD card is for one of our male friends and the images reflect his hobbies. One important hobby - fishing - is unfortunately missing as I don't have a stamp for it. Finally I glued the stamped card stock on the moss green card base.  







6 comments:

  1. This is so effective, such a long while since I did this and nice to be reminded.

    Lovely to see you at We Love Stamping again, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely feedback Brenda. Have a lovely day. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. This is awesome, a great technique Klo. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Cathy. Have a lovely weekend. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  3. Wow onpa hieno kortti, kiva tekniikka.
    Kiitos kun olet mukana We Love Stamping haasteessa;-))m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos mukavasta palautteestasi Mervi. Hyvää torstaipäivää! T. Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete