Thursday, October 20, 2022

ATSM # 440

Hello. With the card below I would like to enter in your following challenge:

Addicted to Stamps and More; Challenge #440 - Dies/Stencils



This is my second entry in the challenge and this time I have used both dies and stencils. The stencil is from a freebie set of Creative Stamping issue 90 and the deer is a Marianne design. The tree stamp is from an other mag freebie. The original inspiration for the card I got from Papercraft Essentials issue 164 but made my own version of it. For inking the top layer I used three shades of brown Distress Inks. Once I had inked it I sprayed it with Perfect Pearl water to get a frosty look. On the inside page there is a pocket for money/gift card. The sentiment I will add on the pocket in English or in Finnish once I have decided who the recipient is.











2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining ATSM! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comment Åsa. Have a lovely day. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete