Saturday, February 27, 2021

CAS COLOUR & SKETCH CHALLENGE #408

 


This is a birthday card for a person who likes Rock'n'Roll (such as I). It is an one layer CAS Card following the given sketch.  At first I taped a rectangle on the card base, then I stamped the guitars and the sentiment. Lastly I coloured the rectangle with yellow and red inks.





The Blog Badge and the challenge sketch:

CAS C&S Challenge #408





The rules say: "The triangles in the sketch may be substituted with any two shapes of your choosing.  Remember too that you can flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card. " 

8 comments:

  1. What a great card! Your stylised guitar silhouettes are immediately recognisable and your warm, sponged background the perfect accompaniment. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Joanne. I'm so happy I've found your awesome Blog. This was a fab sketch. Stay safe. Rgds Tiina ❣️🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. Guitars are such a different focal point...LOVE IT! Your background is fabulous as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challege blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Julie. Enjoyd challenging myself with the fab sketch. Stay safe. Rgds Tiina

      Delete
  3. Great idea to use the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment Wei. I enjoyed playing with the sketch. Stay safe. Rgds, Tiina (Noticed that I had at first replied you in an "add comment" box on the 3rd of March so you might not have received it, sorry - silly old me)

      Delete
  4. Really love your dramatic take on the sketch and what a great background to show off your guitars! Thanks for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Vicky. I really enjoyed playing with that sketch. Stay safe. Rgds, Tiina

      Delete