Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Several Challenges 2021-02-24

 


With this card I'll enter the following challenges:

AAA Cards CAS Challenge , Game #184

Less is More CAS Challenge , Challenge #437

Challenge #399

You can find the Challenge Badges with the challenge themes in the end of this post. 



So, this is an one layer CAS card for any occasion. Just add a specified sentiment inside the card. The background of the rectangle is coloured with watercolour pencils, the image is coloured with sharpies. Before any colouring I stamped the sentiment and the thistle stamp with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with silver embossing powder. Unfortunately the card stock I used didn't tolerate the water colouring without crinkling. 

                







Stamp:   Celtic Knot Thistle by Stamp Addicts

Challenge Badges:

 The Sketch / Game #184





ASMChallenge #399


14 comments:

  1. Such pretty colours! A beautiful one layer card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Lindsey. I'm so happy I found your blog with so fun challenges. Stay safe ❣️🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. The embossing really adds great shimmer to your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comment Jane. I shall definitely continue challenging myself with your fab Game themes. Stay safe. ❣️🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card over at 'The Flower Challenge';) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment Viv. Love to play at your challenges. Stay safe :)

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful and interesting image. Thanks so much for sharing in our birthday festivities at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Stephanie. I'm so happy I have found your blog so I can challenge myself in your fab Blog games. Stay safe. Rgds, Tiina

      Delete
  5. Smashing make and colouring, such a shame about the crinkling - have you tried flattening it under a heavy book?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kathy for your kind comment. I have not yet done that but I'll do that once the card and it's recipient find eachother. I had in fact the same hack in my mind but it was so thoughtful of you to ask. Thank you. Stay safe. Rgds, Tiina

      Delete
  6. A beautifully coloured image, with the embossing really making it stand out. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More, and a gentle reminder we need your link to go to your post not just your blog.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Neil. I apologize that my entry was linked using the link of the whole blog instead of the link of the post. I did try linking the post but I copied the link from a wrong place and as it didn't work I used the link of the blog. Now I know how to take the right link and will definitely use that when linking the next entry. Have a lovely weekend and Stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  7. Great take on the sketch! Beautiful colours! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Åsa. I enjoyed playing with the sketch. Stay safe. Regards Tiina

      Delete