Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Uniko Challenge # 65








Hello. I have entered this card in 5 other blog challenges yesterday. Once I shared the card also on my IG account I heard about this blog challenge and decided to share this card in here too. The design is a combinaton of all the 5 challenge themes. This is a CAS Flower BD card in different purple tones, because purple is my fav colourworld.  I recently won a draw in AAA Card's birthday hop and received this Uniko stamp which I think is absolutely gorgeous. I hand coloured the image with ink pens. The sentiment is a combination of two stamp sets: the word "lovely" is from the Uniko set, the rest are taken from a set called "Whale of a Time" (a free gift in a mag way back in time). I hope it is allowed to lend a couple of words from an other brand. Everything is stamped directly on the card base, so there are no layers There is an "Use die cuts" option in the challenge theme but I have not used it as this is the only Uniko product I have (so far). There are plenty on my wish list, though.







4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you putting your Uniko win to such fantastic use. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jane. I'm so happy that Lady Luck picked my name so I could have this gorgeous stamp. Thank you for your kind comment. Have a lovely day and stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. It might be 7your only Uniko stamp but you made a fab card, love those gorgeous peonies.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much for your kind comment Julie. Have a lovely day and stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete