Tuesday, June 29, 2021

LIM "Less is More" # 446

 Hello. In the end of this post is my entry in the "Less is More" challenge # 446 "OLC Monogram".





This is an OLC CAS card. I don't have any large letter stamps so at first I drew the Monogram (although I'm not an expert in drawing either, lol). The letters T and K are interwowen. The letter T is for my first name and the letter K is for my last name. Secondly I drew with a pen an oval using an oval die and re-drew the oval line with an ink pen. Thirdly I repeated the drawing procedure with a frame die. Finally I coloured the image using ink pens of three purpe tones and for the letters also some Glossy Accents. You can possibly guess that my fav colour is purpe ;) . 








4 comments:

  1. Cool make and such a great colour too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathyk. Have a lovely evening and stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. Brilliantly executed. Well cone, this challenge wasn't easy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Neets. Have a lovely evening and stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete