Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Several Challenges (2021-07-07)

Hello. This is my entry in the following challenges;

AAA Birthday, Game # 27 "Use an Embossing Folder")




Simon Says Challenge (Instagram); Come color with us

CraftWold: GET FEATURED in Simply Cards & Papercraft Issue 220! Theme: Autumn Colours 


My entry is a bridge fold birthday card in autumnal colours. I have used the items in the Autumn Special premium mag of John Next Door (issue 63). For the background panels I used the embossing folder of the set and then coloured the leaves with several TH Distress inks. I stamped and die-cut the embellishments and coloured with the same inks as the background. For the sentiment I combined two of the stamps in the set. Usually I combine items of several sets and of different brands but I think this is the first card that I have used only one set.










6 comments:

  1. Oh we just started Summer and now I feel all Autumnal like ;-) great card and colours , perfect for Fall. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Maaike. Have a lovely day and stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. Awesome use of colour! And the embossed leaves look fantastic. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind feedback Jane. Have a lovely weekend and Stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  3. Fantastic project! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Wei. Have a lovely day and stay safe. Rgds Tiina

      Delete