Wednesday, April 27, 2022

"Less is More" Challenge #463

 Hello! With the card below I'll enter the following challenge:


"Less is More", Challenge #463





                                                                        -------------

Into the attention of the "Less is More" Challenge Team
: When designing the card I kept in mind that it should be CAS and OLC  but it was only when I started to write this post I noticed that the Less is More Challenge #463 has also a rule of "off centre". I had placed the image towards the upper part of the card but is it off centre enough is for you to decide. I fully understand if you want to rule my card out of the challenge.

-------------

In Finland we celebrate the Mother's Day this year on the 8th of  May. Keeping in mind that the card should be CAS and OLC I have used 5 stamps to create the image straight on the card base: the frame, the tulips with the vase, the heart, the sentiment of 2 words (Happy Mother's Day in Finnish). The stripe under the sentiment is made by placing two post-it-notes across the card and inking the space between them. I used purple ink for colouring the stripe, heart and the tulips but the yellow card base twisted the colour.   Well, lesson learned: next time I'll remember to test the ink on the coloured card stock to see if the colour changes.











2 comments:

  1. Your card is really pretty. Yes it should be off centre but well done on using stamps and no other layers to keep it a OLC. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind feedback Lynne. Have a lovely week. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete