Saturday, May 28, 2022

"Less is More" Challenge # 465

 Hello! With the card below I'll enter the following challenge:

"Less is More" Challenge #465 - Rainbow



This is a card for two young women I know. They have just come out and moved together. I know I can't shelter them from all the dirt they'll get from narrow minded people but I can be there for them when/if they need an understanding senior.

There is only one layer on the card base. To keep it CAS there is no embellishments or die-cuts. The umbrella is first stamped and then coloured with colouring pencils in rainbow colours. The sentiment is handwritten to emphasize the personality of the message.





2 comments:

  1. What a super way to show our rainbow colours and a fabulous reason for it. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comment Lynne. Have a lovely day. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete