Friday, August 5, 2022

"Less is More" #470 (2022-08-05)

Hello! Please find in the end of this post my entry in the following challenge:






This birthday card is CAS. There is no layers on the card base and I have used no embellishments or die-cuts for the card.  I stamped the images between two diagonal score lines and coloured them with ink markers. The background I coloured with Distress Ink. I also added a sentiment on the inside and swiped several strokes DI over it. The stamps I have used are from several stampsets (free gifts in magazines).






4 comments:

  1. Fab make, love the jaunty angle too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comment Kathyk. Have a nice weekend. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. Amazing card! I love the two score lines, it makes the butterflies and the sentiment pop! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Less is More! Take care and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind feedback Valerie. Have a lovely day. Rgds Tiina ❣️🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete