Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Stamping Sensations , March - Monochromatic

Hello and thanks for a challenging theme. I needed a card for a young boys birthday. He likes green and dragons so I combined your theme and his favorites and came up with this card. I stamped the dragon image with green VersaColor and again with VersaMark and heat-embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I coloured the image with green inks. Once I had fussy-cut the image I glued it on a tent fold card base on which I had stamped randomly trinity images. The first pic is of the whole card, the two following pics are of the image with and without extra light.

The Challenge Logo and Link are in the end of this post.





The stamp: Stam Addicts; Celtic Knot Dragon


Stamping Sensations Challenge - March

Theme: Monochromatic

Challenge Logo:




 

 

4 comments:

  1. How very striking in the shades of green, thanks you so much for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment Brenda. Had fun challenging myself with your challenging theme. I seldom do monochromatic cards. Stay safe. Tiina ❣️🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. That's a fabulous dragon stamp and it looks super in those shades of green.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations, Avril x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Avril. I had fun challenging myself with your theme. Stay safe 🌷🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete