Saturday, March 27, 2021

Stamping Sensations, March - Monochromatic

Hello. This is my second entry in your challenge. Purple in most of its shades is my absolute fav colour when it comes to crafting.  I hardly ever make a card without at least a hint of purple (unless there is a certain colour theme other than purple).   The flower is a Ranger/Wendy Vecchi stamp. The vase is a die-cut of which I have cut the lower part away because the whole vase would have been too long. There's three layers of it and to decorate the top one I used a flower stencil.  The Challenge link and Badge are in the end of this post.








Stamping Sensations
 







 

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely deep and intense colours Tina. Many thanks for joining in our Monochromatic theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brenda. It's always a pleasure. Looking fwd to the next one. Stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🌷🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete