Saturday, March 20, 2021

We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge, March - "I love..."

Hello and thank you for a fab challenge. It was only yesterday after I had entered this card in another challenge that I realized I had misinterpreted the theme of your challenge. I had just read "I love" and thought of hobbies/things that I love, but yesterday I noticed the word "crafting". So I post this card again, this time in your challenge, as purple in most of its shades is my absolute fav colour when it comes to crafting.  I hardly ever make a card without at least a hint of purple (unless there is a certain colour theme other than purple).   The flower is a Ranger/Wendy Vecchi stamp. The vase is a die-cut of which I have cut the lower part away because the whole vase would have been too long. There's three layers of it and to decorate the top one I used a flower stencil.  The Challenge link and Badge are in the end of this post. 













6 comments:

  1. I love your colours, a lovely image and a great design, a really super creation. Thank you for joining our 'I love...' challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Kath. I enjoy these challenges and love the WLCB stamps. Have a relaxing Sunday and stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. What wonderfully intense colours Tina and for your kind words about our challenge.

    Thanks for sharing a crafty love with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Brenda. Looking fwd to your next challenge, though I might make an other entry in this one too, if I have time. Stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🌷🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracy. I enjoy challenging myself with the challenge themes and I love seeing what the DT members create with those fab stamps. Looking fwd to seeing more. Stay safe. Rgds Tiina, aka tweety. cardworld (IG)

      Delete