Sunday, March 28, 2021

WLCB, March - "I Love..."

Hello. I have already shared in this challenge two cards revealing two of my crafting loves, Purple and Gnomes, so here comes my third one: cards which are somehow related to MUSIC (instruments, notes, dancing etc.). In my real life Music plays a huge role. I was born to rock over 60 yrs ago and I'm still rocking. 

After stamping the dancing girl on a tag and the sentiment words on an other, I coloured the tags with several inks. The vinyl looking cd is defective so I "recycled" it on the card.

The challenge link and Badge are in the end of this post.















4 comments:

  1. This is a striking card, so fun with the cd and the silhouette!! Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice. Always a pleasure. Looking fwd to the next challenge. Have a nice day and stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🌷🤘🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. Rock is good Tina, my favourite music as well (apart from Opera that is) and you card showcases the style so perfectly.

    Lovely yo see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque again, many thanks for sharing another crafty 'I love....' with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Brenda. Music and crafting help keeping me sane under these abnormal times. Have a nice day and stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🌷🤘🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete