Friday, March 26, 2021

WLCB - "I love..."; ATS&M - #401 "Make Your Mark"

Hello. With this Happy Mail card I enter two blog challenges and one IG Challenge, which are listed below with some details relating to the challenge. The challenge badges are in the end of this post.







We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge - March "I love..."  

When it comes to crafting one thing  I love is making scenes with Gnomes. This time one of my Gnomies decided to cheer you all up by sending you his Spring blessings.


Addicted to Stamps & More  - #401 "Make Your Mark"

The focal image is coloured by using the tools in pic 4.


(#SSSIGChallenge -"Hello Spring"; I'll be linking the original entry to my IG account)











8 comments:

  1. Such fun gnome! It's a lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice. I always enjoy playing at your challenges. Have a lovely weekend and Stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🌷🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  2. A really super image with fabulous colours and a great design. Thank you for joining our 'I Love' challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kathleen. I had so much fun. Have a lovely weekend and Stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🌷🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  3. Abd he certainly does cheer with the fresh Spring colours Tina, a really fun creation.

    Many thanks for sharing a crafty 'I love...' with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Brenda. Looking so fwd to your next challenge. Have a lovely weekend and Stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🌷🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete
  4. Fab creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy. Always a pleasure. Have a lovely evening - stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🌷🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete