Friday, March 19, 2021

The Flower Challenge #54 "Shades of Purple"

Hello and thank you for a fab challenge. I was so happy seeing the theme as purple is my absolute fav colour.  I hardly ever make a card without atleast a hint of purple (unless there is a certain colour theme other than purple). Yet, I had a real challenge of making a card for this challenge. I could not decide which flower stamp and what kind of design to use. Finally I came up with this tent-fold card. The flower is a Ranger/Wendy Vecchi stamp. The vase is a die-cut of which I have cut the lower part away because the whole vase would have been too long. There's three layers of it and to decorate the top one I used a flower stencil. The Challenge link and Badges are in the end of this post.





The Flower Challenge #54








 

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card, love all the different purples , wonderful stamp used. Thank you so much for participating in The Flower Challenge with this beautiful card. DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Aileen. I really enjoyed your challenge. Stay safe. Rgds Tiina

      Delete
  2. Such a great card, love all your purple shades too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Fllower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Viv. Had so much fun with this challenge. Looking fwd to the next one. Stay safe. Rgds Tiina 🙋🏼‍♀️

      Delete